• Who: Arkansas Razorbacks (14-5, 6-4 SEC) at Kentucky Wildcats (5-12, 4-6 SEC)
• What: First of back-to-back road games for Arkansas this week
• When: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 6 p.m. (pregame starts at 5:30 p.m.)
• Where: Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky.
• TV: ESPN (Karl Ravech and Jimmy Dykes) CLICK HERE
• ONLINE: HitThatLine.com LISTEN HERE
• Radio: ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
After not playing during a six-day layoff, Arkansas returns to action on Tuesday to face the Kentucky Wildcats in the first of two road games this week.
Tip-off at Rupp Arena is set for 6 p.m. and the game will be televised on ESPN.
Pregame coverage begins at 7:30 p.m. and you can LISTEN HERE or on the radio at ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home.
Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman will have all the coverage.
• This will be the 45th meeting between Arkansas and Kentucky.
The Wildcats own a 33-11 advantage in the series, including a 28-11 mark since Arkansas joined the SEC. Kentucky leads 15-3 in games played in Lexington.
• Even though Arkansas lost at Oklahoma State on Jan. 30 in the SEC-Big 12 Challenge, Arkansas is riding a four-game SEC win streak.
This is Arkansas’ first four-game, SEC win streak since 2017-18 season (Feb. 6-17) with victories over South Carolina, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss and Texas A&M.
• Arkansas sits at 6-4 in the SEC, a half-game out of second place behind Missouri (6-3).
• Arkansas’ 14 overall wins are second-most in the SEC, trailing only Alabama’s 15.
• Moses Moody ranks third among NCAA freshmen in scoring (16.4 ppg).
• Arkansas ranks 24th in the NCAA, first in the SEC in scoring margin at +13.4.
• Arkansas ranks 14th in the NCAA, first in the SEC in scoring at 82.7 ppg.
• Arkansas is 29th in the latest NCAA NET. Arkansas (combined 13-0 vs Quad 2-3-4 teams) is one of 11 teams in the NCAA NET top 30 to be undefeated versus Quad 2, 3 and 4 opponents. A total of 19 teams ahead of Arkansas in the NET have at least one loss versus Quad 2 or 3 teams.
Information from Arkansas Communications is included in this story.