• Who: Arkansas Razorbacks (16-5, 8-4 SEC) vs. Florida Gators (10-5, 6-4 SEC)
• What: Razorbacks first time in the AP top 25 since Jan. 6, 2018.
• When: Tuesday, Feb. 16, 6 p.m. (pregame starts at 5:30 p.m.)
• Where: Nolan Richardson Court at Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteville
• TV: ESPN2 (Karl Ravech and Jimmy Dykes) CLICK HERE
• ONLINE: HitThatLine.com LISTEN HERE
• Radio: ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
Arkansas, ranked No. 24 in the country, hosts Florida tonight at 6 p.m. on ESPN2.
Pregame coverage starts at 5:30 p.m. and you can LISTEN HERE or on the radio at ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home.
Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman will have all the coverage.
• This will be the 39th meeting in the series. The Gators are the Razorbacks’ second-most, infrequently played team in the SEC (behind South Carolina at 35).
The Gators own a 26-12 advantage in the series with all meetings coming since Arkansas joined the SEC. However, the Hogs own a slight 8-7 advantage in games played in Fayetteville.
• Arkansas has lost three straight in the series, 11 of the last 12 and 17 of the last 19.
• With six straight SEC wins, Arkansas shot up the national polls this week, landing at #24 in the Associated Press poll and “ No. 28” in the USA Today-Coaches poll.
It marks the first time Arkansas has been ranked since Jan. 6, 2018 when the Razorbacks were No. 22 in the AP.
• This is Arkansas’ first six-game, SEC win streak since winning seven-straight SEC games in February 2015. The Hogs also won seven-straight SEC games to end the 1994-95 regular season.
• After wins at Kentucky and Missouri, Moses Moody was named the College Sports Madness SEC Player of the Week for a second time this season.
• In 6-of-the-last-7 games, Arkansas shot over 43 percent from the field each time and has combined to shoot 48.4% (182-376) in those six contests.