• Who: Arkansas Razorbacks (8-0) at Auburn Tigers (6-2)
• What: SEC opener
• When: Wednesday, Dec. 30, 6 p.m.
• Where: Auburn, Ala., Auburn Arena
• TV: ESPN2 (Karl Ravech and Jimmy Dykes) CLICK HERE
• Radio: ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs, 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
• Online: Listen at HitThatLine.com: CLICK HERE
Arkansas travels to Auburn to open SEC play on Wednesday. The game is set to begin at 6 p.m. and will telecast on ESPN2.
You can listen to the game HERE or ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs, 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman).
• This will be the 55th meeting between Arkansas and Auburn. The Razorbacks own a 34-20 advantage in the series, including a 34-19 cushion in games since Arkansas joined the SEC.
• Arkansas has won 10 of the last 14 in the series, although Auburn has won four of the last six.
• Beginning its 30th season in the Southeastern Conference, Arkansas is 17-12 all-time in SEC openers.
• Arkansas opens conference play at Auburn, ending a recent trend of opening league play versus Texas A&M. Prior to this year, Arkansas began its SEC schedule with the Aggies in five of the last eight years since A&M joined the league (2012-13).
• Arkansas’ first SEC game played was a 110-92 victory over Auburn in Fayetteville.
• Arkansas is 5-8 when its first SEC game is on the road.
• Arkansas is 3-0 when opening its league schedule versus Auburn, including a 2-0 mark in Auburn.