• Who: Arkansas Razorbacks (15-5, 7-4 SEC) at No. 10 Missouri Tigers (13-4, 6-4 SEC)
• What: Razorbacks looking to even score with Tigers
• When: Saturday, Feb. 13, 3 p.m. (pregame starts at 2:30 p.m.)
• Where: Mizzou Arena in Columbia, Missouri.
• TV: ESPN (Tom Hart and Dalen Cuff) CLICK HERE
• ONLINE: HitThatLine.com LISTEN HERE
• Radio: ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
Arkansas stays on the road to face 10th-ranked Missouri on Saturday with tipoff set for 3 p.m. and the game will be televised on ESPN2.
Pregame coverage begins at 2:30 p.m. and you can LISTEN HERE or on the radio at ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home.
Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman will have all the coverage.
Arkansas is looking to even the season series with the Tigers. Earlier this year, then-No. 12 Mizzou claimed an 81-68 victory in Bud Walton Arena.
• This will be the 55th meeting between Arkansas and Missouri — the 18th since Missouri joined the league in 2012-13.
Arkansas owns a 28-26 advantage in the series but trails the Tigers 16-10 in Columbia. The Razorbacks lead 9-8 in SEC meetings.
• Even though Arkansas lost at Oklahoma State on Jan. 30 in the SEC-Big 12 Challenge, Arkansas is riding a five-game SEC win streak.
This is Arkansas’ first five-game, SEC win streak since Feb. 2017. Arkansas won seven-straight SEC games in February 2015 and won seven-straight SEC games to end the 1994-95 season Arkansas’ longest SEC win streak is 11 games to close the 1993-94 season.
• Eric Musselman preaches to his team to “value the ball.”
In his first five years as a collegiate head coach, Musselman’s teams have led their respective conference in the fewest turnovers per game in each of the last four years, assist-to-turnover ratio three times and turnover margin in each of the last three years.
This year, Arkansas ranks second in the SEC in assist-to-turnover ratio (1.15) and third in both the fewest turnovers per game (12.8) and turnover margin (+2.6).
• The SEC announced that Tuesday’s Arkansas-Florida game in Bud Walton Arena will be televised on ESPN2. Tipoff is set for 6 p.m.