• Who: Arkansas Razorbacks (13-5, 5-4 SEC) vs Mississippi State Bulldogs (10-8, 4-5 SEC)
• What: First of back-to-back home games for Arkansas this week
• When: Tuesday, Feb. 2, 8 p.m.
• Where: Nolan Richardson Court at Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteville, Ark.
• TV: SEC Network (Rich Hollenberg, Chris Spatola) CLICK HERE
• ONLINE: HitThatLine.com LISTEN HERE
• Radio: ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
After playing six of the last 10 games on the road, Arkansas plays back-to-back home games this week and plays five of its next eight in Bud Walton Arena.
Kicking off the homestand is Mississippi State on Tuesday (Feb. 2).
Pregame coverage begins at 7:30 p.m. and you can LISTEN HERE or on the radio at ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home.
Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman will have all the coverage.
• This will be the 65th meeting between Arkansas and Mississippi State.
The Razorbacks lead the all-time series, 33-31, and own a one-game advantage, 28-27, against the Bulldogs since the Hogs joined the SEC.
• Arkansas owns a 21-8 advantage over the MSU in games played in Fayetteville. However, the Bulldogs have won six straight in the series. Prior to that, Arkansas won five straight.
• Arkansas stepped out of league play Saturday to face Oklahoma State in the SEC-Big 12 Challenge.
Prior to that, Arkansas had won three straight SEC games and currently trail second-place Florida and LSU by one game. Arkansas’ 13 overall wins are second-most in the SEC, trailing Alabama’s 14.
• In the last four games, Arkansas has shot over 46 percent from the field each time and combined for 50% (126-252) shooting over the span.
• Arkansas fell three spots to 32nd after a close loss at Oklahoma State as part of the SEC-Big 12 Challenge.
Arkansas (combined 12-0 vs Quad 2-3-4 teams) is 1 of 15 teams in the NCAA NET top 40 to be undefeated vs Quad 2, 3 and 4 opponents.
There are 18 teams ahead of Arkansas in the NET that has at least one loss versus Quad 2 or 3 teams.
Information from Arkansas Communications is included in this story.