• Who: No. 10 (3 seed) Arkansas Razorbacks (23-6) vs. (15 seed) Oral Roberts (18-10)
• What: Arkansas and Oral Roberts will be meeting for the second time this season.
• When: Saturday, March 27, 6:25 p.m. (ESPN Arkansas pregame live from Indianapolis with Tye Richardson starts at 4:45 p.m.)
• Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse, NCAA Sweet 16, Indianapolis, Ind.
• TV: TBS (Kevin Harlan, Dan Bonner, Dana Jacobson). Watch NCAA March Madness Online: CLICK HERE. Download the March Madness App: CLICK HERE
• Radio: ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs, 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home and 99.5-95.3 in Fayetteville (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
INDIANAPOLIS — Arkansas will be playing in its first NCAA Sweet 16 since 1996 when the 10th-ranked and third-seeded Razorbacks face 15th-seeded Oral Roberts on Saturday in the South Region of the NCAA Tournament.
Game time is set for 6:25 p.m. and televised on TBS.
Our Pregame coverage starts at 4:45 p.m. with Tye Richardson live from Indianapolis and you can hear it on the radio at ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home or ESPN Northwest Arkansas 99.5 in Fayetteville.
Arkansas and Oral Roberts met earlier this year on Dec. 20 in Bud Walton Arena.
Arkansas trailed at halftime (40-30) but out-scored Oral Roberts, 57-36, in the second half to win 87-76. Justin Smith and Desi Sills each posted double-doubles in the win and each had career highs in rebounds.
Smith led all players with 22 points and pulled down a game-high 17 rebounds. Smith hauled in 10 offensive rebounds as the Razorbacks had 24 offensive boards and out-rebounded the Golden Eagles, 58-32, overall.
Information from Arkansas Communications is included in this story.