• Who: No. 12-13 Arkansas Razorbacks (19-5, 11-4 SEC) at South Carolina Gamecocks (6-12, 4-10 SEC)
• What: Razorbacks are looking for their fourth straight SEC road win of the season.
• When: Tuesday, March 2, 5:30 p.m. (pregame starts at 5 p.m.)
• Where: Colonial Arena, Columbia, South Carolina
• TV: ESPN2 (Dave Neal and Daymeon Fishback) CLICK HERE
• ONLINE: HitThatLine.com LISTEN HERE
• Radio: ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
The No. 12-13 Arkansas Razorbacks play their final regular-season road game of the year on Tuesday against the South Carolina Gamecocks.
Tipoff is set for 5:30 pm and the game will be televised on SEC Network.
Pregame coverage starts at 12:30 p.m. and you can LISTEN HERE or on the radio at ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home.
Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman will have all the coverage.
• This will be the 36th meeting between Arkansas and South Carolina, all since both teams joined the SEC for the 1991-92 season.
South Carolina is Arkansas’ least-played opponent in the SEC at 35 previous games. Arkansas leads the series 20-15. Arkansas has lost two straight to the Gamecocks and is just 6-8 in Columbia.
• Arkansas has clinched a double-bye for the SEC Tournament, meaning the Razorbacks will not play until the quarterfinals on Friday, March 12. One win for Arkansas over the next to games clinches No. 2 seed.
• During its nine-game SEC win streak, Arkansas won back-to-back road games at Kentucky and Missouri. Arkansas won at Vanderbilt prior to the Kentucky-Missouri sweep for a current streak of three consecutive SEC road wins.
The last time Arkansas won three straight SEC road games was 2017, including a win at No. 21 South Carolina. Arkansas has not won four straight SEC games since Feb. 1995.
• Arkansas went undefeated in February (6-0) for the first time since 1993-94.
Information from Arkansas Communications is included in this story.