• Who: No. 8 Arkansas Razorbacks (21-5, 13-4 SEC) vs. Missouri Tigers (16-8, 10-8 SEC)
• What: Arkansas is 14-2 in SEC Quarterfinal games.
• When: Friday, March 12, 6 p.m. (pregame starts at 5:30 p.m.).
• Where: Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn.
• TV: SEC Network (Tom Hart and Jimmy Dykes) CLICK HERE
• ONLINE: HitThatLine.com LISTEN HERE
• Radio: ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — No. 8 Arkansas opens SEC Tournament play Friday in the quarterfinal round against Missouri, who downed Georgia on Thursday night.
Tip-off is set for 6 p.m. and is on the SEC Network.
Pregame coverage starts at 5:30 p.m. and you can LISTEN HERE or on the radio at ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home or ESPN Northwest Arkansas 99.5 in Fayetteville.
Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman will have all the coverage.
Arkansas is the No. 2 seed in the tournament, Missouri is seventh.
• Arkansas is 27-27 all-time at the SEC Tournament and 14-2 when playing in the SEC quarterfinal round.
• Arkansas is 6-7 all-time at Bridgestone Arena. Arkansas has reached the final of two SEC Tournaments played at Bridgestone Arena (2015 and 2017).
• The Razorbacks have reached the semifinals in three of the last seven SEC Tournaments (2015, 2017 and 2018).
Arkansas defeated Vanderbilt last year, 86-73, in the opening round:
• Desi Sills scored 20 off the bench, making 5-8 FG (5-of-6 3PT).
• The game was the last competition in the SEC (in any sport) until this past fall before the rest of the season was canceled Feb. 12 due to covid-19.
• Eric Musselman is 3-0 in games played at Bridgestone Arena, winning two games with Nevada in the 2018 NCAA Tournament and going 1-0 at last year’s SEC Tournament. Musselman is 7-3 when coaching in a conference tournament and 14-7 overall as a collegiate head coach in the postseason.